Thema is an Italian company of the rapidly expanding Complife Group that deals with strategic consulting in Quality&Regulatory Affairs for the medical sector, specifically in the area of Medical Devices and In Vitro Diagnostic Devices.
For the role of Product Manager, we are looking for a freelance consultant specializing in Regulatory Affairs and Quality for the medical sector in which Thema operates, with their own portfolio of clients, to be placed as an employee within the Company.
What the Product Manager does at Thema
The Product Manager will contribute to the development of an innovative and rapidly growing company.
In collaboration with his/her coordinator, he/she will be responsible for:
- manage the Customer’s commercial requests;
- supervise the management of the Customer’s orders;
- perform technical consulting on Quality and Regulatory Activities at Client site or remotely;
- have commercial, executive, administrative and communication responsibility for activities under his/her responsibility.
The person we are looking for
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Is currently a freelancer interested in an offer of employment as an employee;
- Has an established client portfolio in potential growth;
- Is an ISO 13485:2016/MDSAP (ISO 19011) third-party auditor;
- Is domiciled in Italy;
- is self-driven.
***If you are tired of working 24/7 for 30 days straight and want to fully commit to new projects and if you can’t handle all the work yourself
take your time back!
*** If you want to keep having follow-ups with your clients completely independently and in full autonomy, with the advantage of leaning on a structure of professionals whom you can deal with, while also gaining more free time
fit into an effective and structured work model!
*** If your income is variable and unstable and you want to free yourself from the costs and burdens of managing a VAT number
enjoy a secure employment contract, with attractive fixed economic treatment and result bonuses!
***If you wish to increase your skills and professionalism,
lean on a structure that gives you support in training and skills development.
Join us and apply for the position of Product Manager!
Find out more about us:
www.complifegroup.com To apply, send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the application form in a few clicks and send us your CV in PDF format! Specify “Application for Product Manager” in the “Role” line.
Discover more on www.thema-med.com e www.complifegroup.com