Support to obtain the CE marking for medical devices (Ref. MDR (EU) 2017/745) and IVD (Ref. IVDR (EU) 2017/746)
The right choice for a complex route
The path to the EC marking of Medical Devices and IVD requires a thorough and rigorous analysis and preparation of the technical reference documentation.
Thema experts accompany and support Manufacturers in the process of obtaining the CE marking for medical devices, IVD products (Rif. MDR (EU) 2017/745) and IVD (Rif. IVDR (EU) 2017/746).
- IVDR Emergency Kit: the fastest solution to respond to the mail obligations of the IVDR (EU) 2017/746.
- MDR Emergency Kit: the fastest solution for Economic Operators of medical devices.
- Feasibility analysis for verification of compliance with safety and efficacy general requirements necessary to obtain the CE marking.
- Documental Gap-analysis/orientative/pre-screening for the adaptation of the related Technical Documentation of product and system.
- Drafting related Technical Documentation of product and system.
- Drafting/updating Clinical Evaluation Plan (CEP), Clinical Evaluation Report (CER), Post Market Clinical Follow up (PMCF) and Move Clinical Service (for orthopaedics and prosthetic).
- Labelling adjustment (labels, instructions for use).
- Post-market surveillance process (PMS plan and report, PSUR, trend analysis).
- Implementation of MDR and IVD requirements related to post-market surveillance, market surveillance, vigilance and registration obligations of Manufacturer and economic operators during the “period of grace” of the CE MDD and IVD certificates.
- Support for Medical Software Validation activity.