The Management of Thema, for its activity of provision of services for the medical and related sector, considers Quality a strategic tool for the achievement of excellence, an objective to be pursued in all the activities of the organization and a criterion for prevention and involvement of both internal and external collaborators.
For the above, Thema Management intends to pursue a modern quality management through an adequate organizational structure and an optimal organization of resources; this in order to achieve the satisfaction of its customers and the establishment of an effective collaboration with them and with suppliers in order to achieve maximum efficiency through the integration of different skills.
In this context, it undertakes to operate in substantial agreement with the UNI EN ISO 9001 and EN ISO 13485 standards.
The strategy expressed by the Quality Policy Management, so that this is understood, implemented and supported at every company level, is summarized in the following points:
- obtaining maximum customer satisfaction;
- compliance with mandatory national and international regulations and technical regulations;
- commitment of the company in the pursuit of meeting the requirements and maintaining the effectiveness as well as continuous improvement of the performance of the Quality Management System, processes and services;
- global involvement of all staff who must act through the use of the methodologies and techniques of the Quality Management System;
- staff training and training as strategic activities and essential conditions for achieving continuous improvement within the organization.