Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Russia have already signed an Agreement in order to establish a harmonized regulatory system for Medical Devices across Eurasian Economic Union (EEC).
Last March, a session of the Council of the Eurasian Economic Commission was held in Moscow in order to discuss the application of the Treaty, in particular:
- the approval of the development plan of the tools and measures to implement (EAEU MDIC);
- the approval of the “Procedure of forming and maintaining the Unified List of Products”;
- the action plan about technical, sanitary, veterinary and phytosanitary regulations to implement;
- the conclusion of the agreement on free trade areas (FTA);
- the subscription of the regulation draft on technological platforms.
“We are going to come to creation in the EAEU of technological platforms that will consolidate the best scientific and engineering developments” announced the EEC Council, considering that it is a great possibility for marketing devices in the countries of this area.
For more information: