Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Thema is a fast-growing Italian company of the Complife Group that deals with strategic consultancy in the field of Quality&Regulatory Affairs within the medical sector, specifically in the field of Medical Devices and In Vitro Diagnostic Devices.
For the Regulatory Affairs Specialist position, we are looking for a recent graduate to join the company’s operations team.
What the Regulatory Affairs Specialist does at Thema
Within the function and under the direct responsibility of the Operations Director, they will:
- Execute assigned tasks and project/job operational activities;
- Operate for the implementation of the activities/tasks within the scheduled deadlines.
The person we are looking for
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field, preferably with respect to Biomedical Engineering, Management Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Biotechnology, Pharmacy;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office package;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Excellent ability to work in a team;
- Personal planning skills.
Direct experience in regulatory affairs in the medical field is not required;
Join us and apply for the position of Regulatory Affairs Specialist!
Find out more about us:
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com or fill in the application form in just a few clicks and send us your CV in PDF format! Please specify in the subject line “Application for Regulatory Affairs Specialist”.