Thema is a fast-growing Italian company part of the Complife Group that deals with strategic consultancy in Quality&Regulatory Affairs within the medical sector, specifically in the field of Medical Devices and In Vitro Diagnostic Devices.
For the Project Manager position, we are looking for a professional specialised in regulatory affairs within the medical sector in which Thema operates, to be employed within the company to manage internal projects/commissions.
What the Project Manager does at Thema
The Project Manager contributes to the development of an innovative and rapidly growing company.
Within the function and under the direct responsibility of the Director of Operations, they will:
- manage projects/jobs;
- ensure the implementation of activities within the scheduled deadlines;
- coordinate/supervise job order Regulatory Affairs Specialists;
- provide technical support for the execution of job orders;
- manage communication with the client for ongoing projects;
- carrying out in-process and final verifications of projects.
The person we are looking for
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field, preferably with respect to Biomedical Engineering, Management Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Biotechnology, Pharmacy;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office package;
- Experience of at least 3 years in regulatory activities in the medical field;
- Excellent time/resource management and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent team-working skills.
Join us and apply for the position of Project Manager!
Find out more about us:
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com or fill in the application form in a few clicks and send us your CV in PDF format! Please specify in the subject line “Application for Project Manager”.