INFORMATION REGARDING PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING IN ACCORDANCE WITH GDPR 679/16 EU, FOR PRE-CONTRACTUAL AND CONTRACTUAL PURPOSES
Thema S.r.l. established in IMOLA (BO) Via Saragat, 5 40026 VAT No. 02770361208 as Data Controller in accordance with article 13 of the GDPR 2016/679 provides the following information to the persons (hereafter defined as interested parties) of which it acquires and processes personal data. You can contact the Data Controller by telephone at +39. 0542.643496 via e-mail to email@example.com and on the webpages www.thema-med.com and www.themausa.net.
1. Personal data are acquired for the purpose of supplying products or services requested by the interested party. Data are processed accordingly to fulfill the legal obligations arising from the relationship between the parties. The nature of the provision of such data is mandatory in order to manage the relationship between the parties. Failure to provide such data would make it impossible to proceed with the contractual relationship and to fulfill the obligations deriving therefrom.
2. Data are processed on the explicit, separate and free consent of the Data Subject in order to provide commercial information relating to the products and services provided by the company. The nature of the provision of such data is optional in order to manage the relationship between the parties. Failure to provide such data would make it impossible to proceed with the contractual relationship and to fulfill the obligations deriving therefrom.
3. The interested party has the right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting the Data Controller to the addresses included in this communication.
4. Personal data may be communicated to the following categories of recipients for operational needs deriving from the contract that require services not directly managed by the company and for regulatory requirements:
a. Consultants or external collaborators for operations connected to the requested services
b. Consultants or external collaborators to fulfill regulatory requirements resulting from the provision of services
c. Competent bodies related to the company’s activitiesd. Bodies, institutions and universities
e. Banking institutions
f. Insurance institutions
g. Couriers, brokers and transport and delivery companies
h. Professional studies and professionals for credit protection
i. Law firms for the protection of corporate assets and safety
5. Personal data are kept for the duration of the relationship between the parties. Upon termination of the service, the data are deleted, without prejudice to the conservation restrictions deriving from the legal obligations to which the Data Controller is subject. The personal data and contact details of the interested party are kept even after the termination of the relationship between the parties in order to send commercial communications only if the interested party has consented to the data processing. The interested party has the right to request cancellation from the company archives at any time.
6. The data are processed by authorized parties who operate following organizational technical measures consistent with the provisions of Art. 29 GDPR 679/16 EU. The authorized subjects are appropriately trained and they process the data limited to the category of belonging for the purposes pursued in line with the company policy available on our website www.thema-med.com/en/privacy-policy/
7. Data are not subject to disclosure and unauthorized communication.