Thema is an Italian company of the rapidly expanding Complife Group that deals with strategic consulting in Quality&Regulatory Affairs for the medical sector, specifically in the area of Medical Devices and In Vitro Diagnostic Devices.
For the role of Product Manager, we are looking for a professionist specialized in Regulatory Affairs and Quality for the medical sector to be placed as an employee within the Company.
What the Product Manager does at Thema
The Product Manager will contribute to the development of an innovative and rapidly growing company. In collaboration with his/her coordinator, he/she will be responsible for:
- manage the Customer’s commercial requests;
- supervise the management of the Customer’s orders;
- perform technical consulting on Quality and Regulatory Activities at Client site or remotely;
- have commercial, executive, administrative and communication responsibility for activities under his/her responsibility.
The person we are looking for
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- experience in medical regulatory activities of at least 5 years;
- good knowledge of the English language;
- is an ISO 13485:2016/MDSAP (ISO 19011) third-party auditor;
- is self-driven and available for business travel.
Join us and apply for the position of Product Manager!
Find out more about us:
www.complifegroup.com To apply, send your Resume to email@example.com or fill out the application form in a few clicks and send us your CV in PDF format! Specify “Application for Product Manager” in the “Role” line.