Thema is a fast-growing Italian company of the Complife Group that deals with strategic consultancy in the field of Quality&Regulatory Affairs within the medical sector, specifically in the field of Medical Devices and In Vitro Diagnostic Devices.
For the Customer Service operator position, we are looking for a recent graduate to join the company’s sales team.
What the Customer Service does at Thema
Within the function and under the direct responsibility of the Sales&Marketing Director, they will:
- Execute assigned tasks and operational activities regarding sales, order management and sales organization of the company;
- Timely reply to the Client’s or Prospect’s requests, optimizing the communication cycle.
The person we are looking for
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a communication, language, economic, humanistic field;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (min.level B2);
- Good knowledge of the Spanish language appreciated;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office package;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Excellent ability to work in a team;
- Personal planning skills.
Join us and apply for the position of Customer Service!
Find out more about us:
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the application form in a few clicks and send us your CV in PDF format!
Please Specify “Application for Customer Service” in the “Role” line.